continued story C:

my cousins who lives with my grandma - nerosha&kavisha [adorable but when they show temper, ouch]
so, kavisha's birthday was on 5th June. got her a present b4 going malacca , after tuition actually in popular :) dianne helped me choose *thanks!*
and guess what her mom (my aunt) got her.....................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
a bunny named BUNNY !

hahahahaha cute right??

but so pitiful laa lock up in the cage ..and eventho' thr's like big compound of grass...they still cant let the fella free coz thr's 2 dogs running around freeeely..

<-- this is MAX , old already hahah :) the other dog, BJ, i didnt get a pic of her.






oh yea, AND ive got my hair steamed~ at a salon we often go (in malacca) know the owner quite well (well, they're my grndma's neighbour) we call the owner-fei maa [dunno why] hehe.
after the 40 boring-waiting-for-hair-to-get-ready minutes, my hair condition : super soft


nice?? hee

to be continue.............again x)

No comments:

Post a Comment