ooh ooh i've forgotten.

no wonder-lah i felt like i've forgotten to post something!

A HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY SHOUTOUT TO OUR BOONHOE MATE.
(post is belated by one day actually)

so serious in this pic ><
so yea, this guy.. hahha
first of all, he introduced me to the skateboard world (which i totally thanked him for tht)
then, he taught me to break sch's rules (i say...thnks?)
next, he taught me how-to bash ppl up (it works..till now yes)
later, he taught me tht its okay to be angry and swear sometimes (ugh, helps alot)
last year, he taught me to laugh no matter what happens. (hahahah?)
this year, he taught me to headbang but not to the extreme (too late.)
few months ago, he taught me to appreciate the one we love and to forgive ppl (which made alot difference to me)
now, he taught me tht birthday gifts are not important as long as wishes come from the heart (modest-nye)
future, he WILL teach me more stuffs, right?


last but not least,
you rock, mann!
haha

20/8
im lucky to have a friend like you.
thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment