the virus...who?

it might be me :O
school on saturdays are boring.
today(sat) i went. and sch was... free of studies!
people are paranoid, no, supperly-extremely-crazyly paranoid of h1n1 now..
it sickens me.
well, fyi, if you're fated to get virus and die, no point running away from it.
like hello~, it's your fate we're talking abt here!
if fated, then go with it-lah.
im wrong? you still think you can avoid it? geez, go watch final destination
hahaa, im so mean..
anyway, "wear your masks" all adults say so. On monday i will. i hope. if i remember.
my class teacher told
*forgotten who* tht 4DinamiK [my class] has someone in it with h1n1 virus.
WAAH, so CLOSE AH? hahaaha
but, whatever, malaysia had been predicted to have 28000 fatality by the end of this virus anyway. *wow*
it could be anybody..... family members, friends, close friends, or me. =)
so, everyone, bring and use
hand sanitizer everyday.

"shit, i forgotten my hand sanitizer.
you know, charleen, i can't live without my handsanitizer one day!
*screams* reena! u brought hand sanitizer?
borrow, pleasee..? "

by, miss alyssa ng.

see what i mean ?
haha just joking.

sherlina,suganya,alyssa,thanuja,dhirenn,ravin, (& few more Y.e. members) did production in 4B
so me, reena AND jega chao-ed along with them. haha
and hell, it was boring but fun in a weird way .

jega's a funny woman la.
she's my entertainer.
she's *somebody's* "wife".

lol.drama queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment