everything will come to an end


it's the end
for.......
FIFA,
spain won


SHOWDOWN 2010,
Wakaka came in first,
Giller Battle Crew second,
and
Floor Fever third.

GLEE s1 (starworld),

and
Silky Girl Cheerleading Competition [ sorry no suitable picture]
:)


anyway, things , i mean life is g00d perhaps.. 4 more months till my major exam, been busy with tuition, school and studies and stuff. and sometimes, I'm TIRED, just tired. BUT gotta be serious bout my life, future right? C: so just bare it lah

and the name list ( ;] ) of the National Service s8/2011 is out!
Some of my friends got it, some wanted it so bad but didnt, some did ; and some who don't want it BAD, got it :S haha life's weird.

just wishing my life would be okaay in the future and everybody's too ;)




oh, how the feeling aches me
o.o


No comments:

Post a Comment